Energy-Smart Modular Homes
Comfort. Performance. Sustainability.
Why choose a modular Energy-Smart Home?
As energy consumption becomes more controversial, more and more homeowners are realizing the value of Energy-Smart investments. Coastline
Energy-Smart Modular Homes combine efficient construction, renewable energy systems, and green building materials to create a beautiful,
durable living space – with zero net energy usage and no carbon footprint!
- Efficiency. Energy-Smart Homes generate as much power as they need, independent of utility supplier grids. Better use of resources also makes them more durable, with equipment that’s easier to repair or replace.
- Security. A home that generates its own energy also lowers utility bills! What’s more, it protects the owners against fuel cost spikes, fuel shortages, blackouts, and other unexpected pitfalls.
- Comfort. Energy-Smart homes incorporate many elements – including non-toxic materials, controlled air quality, and balanced temperature –to ensure a healthy indoor environment.
- Sustainability. With zero annual carbon emissions, our homes have a lower impact on the environment today – and they’re built to accommodate tomorrow’s new, evolving technologies to conserve energy in the future!
A healthy, efficient home - designed for you.
Coastline Energy-Smart Modular Homes combine energy-efficient construction and appliances with renewable energy systems to create a self-sufficient,
sustainable living space. Each home we design produces its own energy on-site – as much as or more than it needs. Though some homes may be connected
to a utility grid, Energy-Smart means they have a net zero consumption from the provider. And just like all our modular homes, Energy-Smart dwellings
are built in a controlled factory environment to ensure quality, efficiency, safety, and savings on time and cost. That means you get the home you
want, at a price you can afford!
Features and Options
Coastline Energy-Smart Modular Homes are custom-designed to achieve the highest blend of aesthetics and conservation. Whatever your needs and
preferences, we'll work with you to ensure that you get the sustainable, healthy home of your dreams – with the comfort and quality you deserve!
Core design features:
- Climate-specific design to accommodate weather and seasonal influence
- Passive solar heating and cooling
- Energy-efficient construction, appliances, and lighting
- Solar water heating systems
- Solar electric systems
Energy Efficiency Options:
- Super-insulated construction (R-27 to 40 walls and R-60 roof)
- Photovoltaic solar panels
- Solar hot water (evacuated panels)
- High-efficiency Geo Thermal heating (Heat Pump)
- Energy-efficient triple glazed windows
- Airtight Construction
- Onsite Fujitsu electric Heat pump & AC system
Water Conservation Options:
- Low-flow showerheads and faucets
- Sustainably Produced and Durable Materials
- FSC certified wood products
- Recycled-content resilient flooring
- Locally manufactured materials
Features for a healthy indoor environment:
- Low VOC paints, adhesives and sealants
- Non-toxic finishes on flooring and cabinetry
- Formaldehyde-free insulation
- Formaldehyde-free cabinets
- Efficient ventilation
Passive Design Elements:
- Overhanging eaves and awnings to reject high-angle summer sun and receive low-angle winter sun
- Windows optimized for cross ventilation and “thermo-siphoning” of high hot air for low cool air.
- Windows strategically located to reduce reliance on electric lighting
Make your green modular home an affordable reality! Contact us to find out how.